If you have ever tried to account for some of the ancillary costs associated with managing your workforce, you will quickly understand the value of contracting with Minute Men Staffing for HR services.
Our simple hourly bill rate provides enormous value to our individual clients who benefit from the operating efficiencies of a large employer like Minute Men Staffing. A few considerations when sizing up our value proposition should include:
Direct hiring costs are expensive. According to a recent survey conducted by the Society for Human Resource Management, the cost to hire one non-exempt hourly employee can range up to $24,000.
- The cost of workers' compensation is built into our rate.
- Minute Men covers unemployment and all payroll taxes.
- No more classified ads to place or recruiting time and effort... Minute Men handles all the recruiting.
- Our HR professionals handle the interview process for you. This keeps your company focused on core operations.
- Handling of screening procedures.
- Why hire full-time if you might only need them part-time? Minute Men allows you to adjust your work force more readily.
- Minute Men's reporting system allows you to track your costs. Go online and track your costs by job, department, or location with your own personal and secure password.
- We handle all risk management services on the employees we provide!
What's more, the estimated cost to replace an employee is at least 150 percent of the person's annual base wage when lost productivity, hiring and training expenses are factored.
Minute Men Staffing can help smooth out some of these "soft" costs and allow your company to align production goals more closely to your company's operating budget.
Click the button below to get a fast, free quote - or call us toll-free at (877) 873-8856.