When a large number of Minute Men Staffing workers are required at a facility on a regular basis, clients often benefit from a customized On-Site Management Program.
Minute Men Staffing can provide a dedicated on-site coordinator at your facility to serve as an extension of your Human Resources department in supervising your pool of contract laborers.
Our service consultants can work with you to develop a no-obligation proposal and program from the following available options:
In cases when a company prefers to utilize multiple staffing agencies, a Minute Men Staffing on-site coordinator will often work as a General Contractor in order to consolidate invoices and control costs.
- New employee orientation
- On-site interviewing and recruiting
- Safety training
- Check in/out of all employees on all shifts
- Employee reviews
- Adjusting staff levels to meet production requirements
- Time and attendance hardware/software
- Establish and "wire" an on-site office at your facility
- Distribution of payroll on-site
- Establish and maintain Quality Control guidelines
- Assistance with safety and ISO audits
- Reports available by location, department or job
- Orientation/safety video specific to your facility
- Employee handbook specific to your facility
- On-site drug screening and skills testing of candidates
- Provide all necessary safety gear and instruction
Each on-site program is based on the dynamics of our clients. Allow Minute Men Staffing to provide a free, no-obligation proposal of what services we feel can work best for your company.
Click the button below to get a fast, free quote - or call us toll-free at (877) 873-8856.